We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Report an issue

Please use this form to report an issue to the Parish Council, alternatively use the links below

The Highway and Rights of Way
Transport for Bucks is responsible for the maintenance of the roads, pavements and rights of way.  Any issues should be reported to them via the Fix My Street website, You also have the option to put in your email address and request to receive updates relating to your report.

Environmental, including odours
Environment Agency incident hotline
Telephone: 0800 80 70 60
24-hour service

Environmental Health
Environmental health, climate change and ecology | Buckinghamshire Council
Buckinghamshire Council, 01296 585858

Street lighting
Faulty street lights in the village should be reported to the parish council by contacting the Parish Clerk by email or telephone 01296 630962

Dog Bins
These are provided by the Parish Council and emptied by Buckinghamshire Council.  To report an issue with a dog bin, please take a note of the reference number on the bin and report

Street furniture 
eg benches, noticeboards, bus shelters - please report any issues to the Parish Clerk by email or telephone 01296 630962

Illegally parked cars, Anti social behaviour:
Thames Valley Police

999 for emergencies (including ASB)

101 for non emergencies

Planning matters, including enforcement
Buckinghamshire Council, 01296 585858

Refuse collections
Buckinghamshire Council, 01296 585858

Water Leaks
Thames Water, Thames Water website

Community Safety Team

Anti-Social Behaviour Referral Form

Community Safety Referral Form

Crime Stoppers

0800 555 111

National Domestic Abuse Helpline

0808 2000 247

Modern Slavery Helpline

08000 121 700

Thames Valley Police

101 – Non-Emergency

999 – Emergency

Victims First

0300 1234 148